Senior Goodbye: Mackenzie Wilson

By Mackenzie Wilson — As usual I am sitting here in M226, it is the day stories are due and I have yet to start writing my senior goodbye. Well I guess this is it…

I keep saying I am more than ready to leave and yet the more I think about leaving this school behind it is becoming increasingly difficult. I am not going to miss the overly hormonal teenagers in the hallway, the immaturity and I am defiantly not going to miss the school lunches but I will miss the people that changed my life.

I have had the same best friend since kindergarten. The fact that we are going to be living hours away in just a few short months is finally starting to get to me. I want to thank her and each of my friends that have gotten me through these past four years. They have made me into the person I am today.

There are so many great teachers; I wish I could thank all of them. I specifically want to thank Mrs. Teter and Mrs. Greenawalt, for helping me figure out what I want to do with my life. For three years I was a student aide in their class every single day and it was the best part about going to school. Even if I was in the worst mood possible that class could still make me feel better for at least an hour and a half.

I guess I will miss News Staff too. I will miss the craziness that was Monday late nights, specifically the food. Getting food seemed to be one of the most difficult parts of late night, whether it was someone getting in a car accident or Span not letting us eat her twinkies, something always went wrong. No matter what though, late night was always a good time.

I cannot say high school was the best part of my life and I would not want to live it over again but I can say I have no regrets. All in all I am ready to peace out. Thanks GlenOak, you somewhat got me prepared for life.

$516
$500