We Tried It For You: Pumpkin Edition

We Tried It For You: Pumpkin Edition

Every season has that flavor that is seen wherever you go no matter what the food, Pumpkin is this season’s flavor, whether that be pumpkin spice cough drops to pumpkin spice greek yogurt. Our staff decided to take part in this pumpkin hysteria, and this is how we feel about these peculiar foods. We taste tested Pumpkin spice Cheerios, Pumpkin Pizzelles, Pumpkin Spice Milanos, Pumpkin Caramels, Pumpkin Poptarts, and Little Debbie Brand Pumpkin Delights.

The ultimate favorite of our staff were the TastyKake pumpkin spice donuts, we felt they were the best tasting and had the most pumpkin flavor. If you are looking for a pumpkin fix these would be this option this fall season.

The least favorite of our staff were the CVS brand pumpkin spice cough drops. They were menthol cough drops and we thought that the mint flavor blending with the Pumpkin Spice flavor did not bode well together. A lot of our staff said that these drops should not exist or that if you buy them you should get a refund. Another least favorite of ours were the Pumpkin Spice Milanos, and we thought the chocolate in these cookies did not go well with the Pumpkin Spice.

$516
$500