GlenOak HS Holiday Special

Every year GlenOak’s Theater Arts program celebrates the holiday season by putting on a show. The previous year’s show was radio show themed. The show was a huge success. This year they will be performing “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year”. 

Students from Theater Arts 1, 2, 3 and 4 will be performing in the show.

It will be a holiday special meant to get everyone into the holiday spirit. The show will be formatted just like a TV holiday special set in the 1960s.

The show will consist of all students in the Theater Arts program showcasing their abilities. All skits are written by the students and the dances have been choreographed by them.

There will be acting, singing and dancing. You can come see the show on Friday, Dec. 6 at 7 p.m. or Saturday, Dec. 7 at 2 p.m. at GlenOak High School’s Abbey Foltz Stage. GlenOak High School’s address is 1801 Schneider St. NE Canton, OH 44721.

All the students worked very hard. Come out and support the Theater Arts program by seeing the show.

“The Holiday Show is a time for all of us to really come together and portray mesmerizing scenes and a warming emotion for the audience! It’s rewarding and a production that always puts a smile on my face,” sophomore Selena Sercu said.

“I’m looking forward to working backstage during the show,” sophomore Shawn McArthur said.

“It is a fun 1960s show spectacular for the whole family. There will be singing, dancing, and holiday cheer, and after the show we’ll have selfies with Santa,” director Amy Sima-Dirham said.

$516
$500